Stamped concrete system is cast-in-place concrete flooring & paving that adds a distinctive architectural touch to any project, together with the durability to stand up to the toughest traffic loads and environmental conditions. Stamped concrete floor provides virtually limitless palette of colors, textures, and patterns - at a fraction of the cost of traditional materials. It gives you more than 100 patterns and custom tooling options with a wide variety of standard and custom coloring options. You can choose from many natural textures including slate, granite, limestone, sandstone, cobble stone and used brick.
Procedure in brief:
- Place the concrete. Concrete should be no less than three inches thick.
- Add color. Color is added after concrete placement, the method is called "broadcast or surface coloring." Broadcast coloring involves evenly spreading dry shake color hardener across the surface of the concrete.
- Apply release agent. Release agent allows the texturizing mats to come off without taking off concrete.
- Lay mats.Texturizing mats are laid in succession. Since there are usually not enough mats to cover the entire surface, when one is finished it is applied to another area of the concrete.
- Let dry 24 hours.
- Pressure wash the release agent off.
- Clear sealing.
Benefits of stamped concrete over brick, tiles, marble, etc
Tiles, paving blocks, and cobble stone, etc look great, but since they form a surface of many interlocking pieces, they are susceptible to frost-heave and other changes in the underlying surface. Reinforcing rods within the stamped concrete help to tie the pavement together and strengthen it.
Also, bricks, pavers, cobbles, etc. allow for weed to grow up through the cracks. Since stamped concrete is a solid, continuous surface, nothing can grow up through the "cracks." As you may already know, the "cracks" in stamped concrete are simply impressions in the concrete that only partially go through the surface.
- Wide variety of design and patterns – over 100 patterns
- Endless color choice – over 60 standard colors.
- Artistic – any imaginative pattern or design can be a reality.
- Highly cost effective - It uses base concrete as final topping material, hence reducing all the costs.
- Most durable – Concrete is most durable construction material known in the world.
- Saves time - 10 times faster than laying stone or tile.
- Joint less – cast in place system ensures large joint free panels.
- Prevents Leakage - Its monolithic and joint free design makes it perfect for terrace flooring, preventing leakage.
Stamped concrete is used in a wide variety of residential, commercial and municipal applications where the designer wants to upgrade plain concrete or asphalt, or alternatively, wants to reduce the cost of installing natural paving materials such as slate or granite. To begin designing your outdoor space or interior floor project choose an imprint pattern to fit your needs.
Given here are few of our best selling patterns or