For high tolerance concrete floors
BGSB offers the floor profiling service using the Dipstick® 2272 Profiler by far the most accurate and most specified concrete floor and pavement profiler in the world – used in over 65 countries and it needs no calibration.
About Dipstick floor profiler:
- The profiler that produces the most reliable, repeatable and dependable data in the world, as it has for 35 years;
- The only profiler that instantlyproduces reports, graphs, line surveys and 3D surface studies
- The only profiler that measures F numbers for defined traffic floors (VNA Type warehouses)
- The profiler that measures the most flatness/levelness indices, using the most extensive standard software package in the industry.
Dipstick measures far more flatness/levelness indices than any other profiler:
- Face Floor Profile Numbers (“F-Numbers” – FF and FL – ASTM E1155)
- Fmin, the only profiler that measures Fmin for defined traffic floors
- TR-34 Free Movement (FM); TR-34 Defined Movement (DM)
- Gap under Sliding Unleveled Straightedge and Gap under Rolling Straightedge
- DIN 15185
- DIN 18202
- Joint Profiles; Joint Movement under Load; Thickness of Toppings, Fills and Coatings; Construction Forms; International Roughness Index (IRI); ASTM E1926-08; AASHTO R 41; Rut Depth; Slab Upheaval, etc.
- The Dipstick operates at up to 1,200 readings per hour,which means super fast reports.
The Dipstick Floor Profiler stands on two support legs. The operator simply "walks" the Dipstick along a survey line alternately pivoting the instrument about each leg. Two digital displays show the elevation difference between the Dipstick's two support legs. Audible and visual signals alert the operator when each elevation difference reading is measured and automatically recorded.